Radeonhd repo not migrated to gitlab.

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Thu Mar 7 21:37:21 UTC 2019

On Fri, 8 Mar 2019 at 04:35, Adam Jackson <ajax at nwnk.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2019-03-06 at 17:04 +0100, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> > Is there a reason why, of _all_ drivers listed in
> >
> > https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver
> >
> > the Radeonhd repository at
> >
> > https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-radeonhd/
> >
> > has not been mirrored?
>
> Pretty sure I came up with the list of modules to migrate from the set
> I happened to have cloned locally, but it's been months. I've added a
> note to the migration ticket:
>
> https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop/freedesktop/issues/40

... and I've migrated it.

FWIW, It was unique amongst all Xorg repos in that it didn't have a
.git suffix on the directory (i.e. its path was
/srv/git.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/driver/xf86-video-radeonhd/ rather
than .../xf86-video-radeonhd.git/), which might explain it if you were
pattern-matching to list all the repos. Certainly it broke the
migration script so I had to rename it by hand first. Anyway, it's
migrated now.

Cheers,
Daniel