504 to gitlab.freedesktop.org

Jeremy Sequoia jeremyhu at apple.com
Mon Jun 13 00:57:05 UTC 2022

Hey folks,

I was going to spend a little bit of time putting out an update to XQuartz to address a few bugs that I've been meaning to squash, but I'm having a bit of an issue pulling down sources.

Fetching via ssh://git@gitlab.freedesktop.org is giving me Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).  I'm not sure if the latter is an infra issue or if the ssh key I have stored in my gitlab account are out of date (it's been about a year since I touched this).  Unfortunately, I can't seem to access https://gitlab.freedesktop.org to check as it's constantly presenting me a 504 Gateway timeout.

Is anyone else able to pull sources via ssh://git@gitlab.freedesktop.org right now?  Is someone looking into the 504 issue?

--Jeremy