3 monitors / 2 cards

Mike Ginsburg mginsburg at collaborativefusion.com
Mon May 19 08:01:08 PDT 2008

A question to all of your xorg experts.

I'm running FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p8 with xorg-7.3.1.  Up until today I
was running on a PCIe Radeon X600 dual-head dvi to give me 2 monitors.

Today I added a 2nd PCI card (Radeon 9200 Pro) over DVI as well.  For
the life of me I can't seem to configure my xorg.conf to work with the
2nd card and 3rd monitor.  I have attached a tarball with what I thought
to be the proper conf, but I'm getting X to load on the old 2 monitors
and the 3rd screen stays blank with just a cursor in the top left.

Any and all help is appreciated.  If you need more information, please
feel free to ask and I'll provide it.  Thank you.

Mike Ginsburg
mginsburg at collaborativefusion.com