No XVideo with X1400

Philipp Kern pkern at debian.org
Mon May 26 09:38:10 PDT 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 05:44:32PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-05-26 at 15:18 +0200, Philipp Kern wrote:
> > But apart from the missing PowerPlay support XVideo does not work for
> > me.
> Define 'does not work'. I'm currently getting all green instead of the
> video with totem using the overlay adaptor, but both adaptors work with
> mplayer. Do you mean that or something else?
>
> There were a couple of commits recently that could have caused this, but
> I haven't had time to bisect.

(git)xf86-video-ati[master] > xvinfo
X-Video Extension version 2.2
screen #0
 no adaptors present

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern

P.S.: Please Cc me as I am not on the list.
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                             Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                       Debian Release Assistant
`. `'   xmpp:phil at 0x539.de
  `-    finger pkern/key at db.debian.org