Release planned for KMS/kernel 2.6.33?

Ernst Sjöstrand ernstp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 23:24:18 PST 2010

Hasn't there been exceptionally few releases recently?
Maybe there's a point in making releases more often in the future, the whole
release early release often principle. Shorter iterations with a more
defined scope, etc...

Or maybe this was just because of the KMS transition and it will never
be like this again?

Regards
/Ernst