RadeonHD 3200 HDMI Audio + KMS, Suspend-to-RAM

Marius Gröger dargllun at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 19 04:42:17 PST 2010

Hello,

[Resent to list as previous post was done from an account
 which is not subscribed to this list.]

Hardware: RadeonHD 3200, Realtek Azalia.

I'm finally using the KMS radeon drm in 2.6.33rc4 and the xorg-edgers
stack for Ubuntu karmic. HDMI sounds works until I suspend to disk;
after wakeing up there is no sound, even if I manually remove and add
back snd-hda-intel and companions. I had no such issues with a
2.6.32+radeonhd and am suspecting an issue with the recently-added HDMI
sound support in radeon. Any hints, anyone?

Thanks
Marius