ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 - Overheat issue

Donato Capitella d.capitella at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 09:34:07 PDT 2010

Thanks, you are very helpful. And sorry for the overheat
misunderstanding, English is not my native language after all :P

There is something I still don't understand. Suppose I try to use the
2.6.35 kernel... will things improve automagically or will I still
need to tweak options inside xorg.conf to lower the temperature?

Thanks a lot for your work. As I said before, your driver shows better
performances than the proprietary one on my laptop! Compiz, flash
player, graphic rendering... everything looks smoother :-)

Donato

--
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves.