Turn off vertical sync?!

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 18:39:21 PST 2011

2011/1/22 Felix Blanke <felixblanke at gmail.com>:
> Sorry, I forgot to change "To:".

With the new open source driver I saw two values for glxgears and the HD5750

1) With mesa set to gallium I got about 200FPS
2) With mesa set to classic I got about 700FPS

When I moved to the closed source driver I got about 2200.

If I understand your request, with the glxgear video window maximized
on a 1920x1080 screen using the closed source driver I got about
150FPS. Sorry but I don't have the open source driver on the system
right now.

Cheers,
Mark