recommended ati graphic hardware

Sebastian Niehaus niehaus at web.de
Wed Jan 26 07:03:59 PST 2011

Xavier Bestel schrieb:
> On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 15:40 +0100, Sebastian Niehaus wrote:
>> Jonathan Fischer Friberg schrieb:
>>> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Xavier Bestel <xavier.bestel at free.fr
>>> <mailto:xavier.bestel at free.fr>> wrote:
>>>     > I was searching if there is such a thing as a "Developer's Choice" in
>>>     > ATI Graphic hardware.

>>>     > Some kind of hardware matrix on a public web page would be /very/ cool
>>>     > or some recommenations of currently availiable hardware.

>>> http://free3d.org/
>> Thanks, this is great.
>
> If a bit outdated.

If they have hardware which I currently can buy at least *I* can live
with this page. There are some HD 4670 cards to buy. Great.

Unfortunately they don't say, which version of the radeon driver they
tested. Kernel version is 2.6.32 (same as in Debian Squeeze). I might
try this card.

> No talk about the r600 driver.

Hm. Hm?

Thanks,