Problem in installing radeon driver

Superymk superymkxen at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 05:16:37 PDT 2011

Sorry for bother again. I installed ubuntu-11.10-beta1. It seems I can
use hardware rendering now. Attach the log files.

But I cannot use 3D acceleration for VGA virtualization in Vmware
Workstation 8.0 now. There is no such issue if I use fglrx. Any idea?

Also, the glxgears performance is around 60 fps. The output is "Running
synchronized to the vertical refresh. The framerate should be
approximately the same as the monitor refresh rate." What can I do to
improve it?

Thanks,
Superymk