[Xorg] Re: OT: Osama Bin Laden Captured

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Fri Apr 23 08:16:35 PDT 2004

* Clifton Booker <vngcbub at yahoo.com> [2004-04-23 19:33:47 +0400]:

eh ?
is this a kind of spam ?
the page behind your url trys to sell some pills ...

btw: the bin-laden hoax is about a month old:

[ ] http://english.pravda.ru/war/2003/03/07/44136.html
    (1st hoax i could find right now, Jul.2003)

[ ] http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3424197.stm
    (TV joke, jan 2004)

[ ] http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2004/02/28/364563-ap.html
    (news report, feb. 2004)

[ ] http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2004/03/01/2003100724
    (U$ official disavow, march 2004)

[ ] http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/04/10/terror/main611271.shtml
    (again news report, april 2004)

Well, I dont really trust in all these "news", and in the U$ goverment
I trust even less.

Why should they be really interested in capturing bin laden ?
Wouldn't this mean that the "War against the terror" would be over
(at least in minds of many US citizens ?)

I really dont think that they'd have any single point of interest
in that. The 9/11 attack - which they btw were quite good prepared
for (at least in pentagon: detailed case studies of boing kamikaze
attacks, fortified outwalls, experiments on remote-controlled
boing 747/757/767 aircrafts) - gave the US goverment a real good
argumentation for declaring war to half of the world (yes, we -
Europa - have also been titled as terror countries, when our
goverments followed the will of the citizens and refused to
follow US to war. well, those few who followed them - i.e. spain -
_now have_ a terror problem, which they hadn't before).

Well, 9/11 was as great for them as the attack on pearl habour,
from which we now definitely know that it was provoked and could
have been impeded. (in other words: the US goverment sent all
these people to death to get their citizens willing for war ...)

All these things about wars and terror should be analyzed and
reviewed very carefully before doing any decisions (i.e. elections)
based on them.

Okay, enough for now.

Sorry for my long reply to this OT.

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT services

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact at metux.de
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481