[Xorg] Egbert moves us back to HEAD

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Fri Apr 23 17:45:34 PDT 2004

Around 2 o'clock on Apr 24, Roland Mainz wrote:

> Erm... I did not get any commit emails... how was the merge done ? Dark
> magic ? :)

Yes indeed.  The fine syncmail script doesn't work when you commit changes
through the file system, it only appears to work when you use ssh.

Egbert kludged around this by temporarily disabling the commit mails.

I think this could be fixed by using temporary files instead of pipes in
the syncmail script, but that's always fraught with peril of symlink
attacks.

-keith