[Xorg] Egbert moves us back to HEAD

Egbert Eich eich at pdx.freedesktop.org
Sat Apr 24 06:36:03 PDT 2004

Roland Mainz writes:
 > Keith Packard wrote:
 > > Egbert has managed to merge CVS so that we're now able to do regular
 > > development on the HEAD of the CVS tree.
 > >
 > > As it was late at night, he asked that I check to make sure things were
 > > transferred correctly.
 > >
 > > I checked out two trees, one HEAD and one XORG-CURRENT
 > > Then I compared the trees.  Almost all of the differences were
 > > changes in CVS tags (which was expected).  I saw a few other changes, the
 > > ChangeLog was expected, but the chanages to ttf2pt1.1 and vmware/vmware.c
 > > were a surprise.  I think they're OK, but if someone else knows better,
 > > please let us know.
 >
 > Erm... I did not get any commit emails... how was the merge done ? Dark
 > magic ? :)

No, syncmail hogged the system. I had to turn if off while the commit
was running. Also it reported error messages because it couldn't resolve
my uid after ldap went down.
The cummulative message should have gone thru, however I haven't seen
it either. It may be in the queue for approval. I need to investigate
why mailman hates me so much.

Egbert.