[Xorg] FAMILY BUSINESS INVESTMENT

MATHIAS KOBI KABILA kobikabila3 at yehey.com
Thu Apr 29 23:33:09 PDT 2004

From:Mathias Kobi Kabila

Johannesburg,South Africa

INVESTMENT OFFER

Greeting,

In appreciation of your esteemed contact received through a reliable
source and the choice of your country I wish to introduce myself, I am
Mathias Kobi Kabila the son of the late Democratic Republic of Congo President
Laurent Desire Kabila of the blessed memory. I know this letter might
come to you as a surprise but I honestly do not intend to surprise you. I write
this letter in respect of my intention to invest the sum of
US$28M(Twenty Eight Million United State Dollars) with you. I inherited this money
from my mother. This money was got through the smuggling and sale of Diamond and
Timber when my father was the head of state.
My mother though not her legal wife used her privilege position to
engage in the business of Diamond and Timber since she knows that her
survival will depend on how much she can get out of the privilege situation. When
my father was assassinated on 16TH Jan. 01 by one of his bodyguards
Lt.Rashidi Kasereke through the conspiracy of some top army officers that wanted to
topple him I escaped to South Africa because of the fear that I might be
arrested by my half brother Lt. General Joseph Kabila the present head of state.
Actually his mother and my mother are not in the best of relationship
because of who among them will be the first lady tussle and this ultimately
affected us their children.Considering the relationship between South Africa and
the DemocraticRepublic of Congo new government, my mother advised me to
leave For South Africa for security reason, while the funds were deposited with a security
Company in Madrid Spain.

On getting to South Africa where I have been living since then as
apolitical refugee I am seeking for a reliable foreigner who can assist
me in moving this money out for safe banking and profitable investment.
Honestly I contacted you because I don't want to invest this money in South Africa
due to my status here as a political Refugee. And moreover I wouldn't want to take
risk because this money is all that I and my Mother is depending on because
My half brother has seized all my father's assets and money and left I and my
mother empty handed without knowing about this funds deposited at the Security
Company in Madrid Spain so that is why I decided that investing this
money abroad should be the best investment for me. I will be honored if I can
be given the privilege of investing this money with your help.
In view of this plight, I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough
to respond to this distress call to save my mother and I from a hopeless
future. And if you agree, I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and
candid effort in this regard with 20% of the total money and annual 5% of the
after tax returns on investment for the first three years. Thereafter, the
term shall be varied. 5% for expenses, which may arise during the
transaction, fax and phone bills inclusive.$28million US Dollars. when
the money($28million) is moved into your discrete account, you will be
allowed to draw 20% your favor, while the remaining 70% will be invested
meaningfully for our future if possible in your area of business and
deterrents sectors of the Economy in your country which are dividends yielding.
Whatever your decision is please reach me immediately through my Email
mathiaskobi3 at blackworld.com and keep this letter tight secret for the
interest of my family.

Best Regards,

Mathias Kobi Kabila