[Xorg] Solicitation of screen shots of new facilities in action...

Ronny V. Vindenes s864 at ii.uib.no
Fri Aug 13 15:25:50 PDT 2004

fre, 13,.08.2004 kl. 15.26 -0400, skrev Jim Gettys:
> No, it shouldn't be dog slow.

I see the same thing here with athlon64 3200+ and ati 9000, but ONLY
with some gtk themes. If I use plain themes like Simple, it's sluggish
but tolerable, however if I use themes like my own Glacier it's
completely unusable with more than one or two windows and there's
rendering errors all over the place (i.e. widgets and/or whole windows
only draw the background color or pixmap).

--
Ronny V. Vindenes <s864 at ii.uib.no>