[Xorg] glitz config issue on 'PTHREADS'

Bryce Harrington bryce at osdl.org
Mon Aug 16 17:51:04 PDT 2004

When running autogen.sh for glitz I'm seeing the following warning and
errors:

{bryce at blackwold} ~/src/Cairo/glitz  (104): ./autogen.sh
./autogen.sh:   Note: `./configure' will be run with no arguments.
                If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
                `./autogen.sh' command line.

./autogen.sh: running `libtoolize --copy --force'
Putting files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `config'.
./autogen.sh: running `aclocal'
./autogen.sh: running `autoheader'
configure.in:92: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
/usr/bin/autoheader-2.13: Symbol `PTHREADS' is not covered by /usr/share/autoconf/acconfig.h
/usr/bin/autoheader-2.13: Symbol `XTHREADS' is not covered by /usr/share/autoconf/acconfig.h

What should I be doing to make it configure?

Thanks,
Bryce