AW: Re: AW: Re: i855 and i810

hephaistos6 at sms.at hephaistos6 at sms.at
Fri Dec 3 03:13:00 PST 2004

hello!

> No Xinerama, but clone is working alright on my Asus M2Ne with i855GME.
>
> On tuxmobile.org I found the notice (at least for my model) to set the
> video output settings in the BIOS to LCD+CRT (or equivalent). I never
> tried without, but with this setting I boot into linux, startx, plug in
> the vga connector and "i810switch crt on" using a hotkey directly into a
> kpresenter fullscreen presentation.
you were right!!! I had a look at the bios some times but the toshiba bios is really strange... I was not really used to it and oversee that there was a second page with a option "LCD oder LCD+RGB". And now everything works fine with i855CRT!!!

thx,
stefan walkner

--
Ein Service von http://www.sms.at