Corrupted display (radeon_accelfuncs.c)

Vladimir Dergachev volodya at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 26 11:50:47 PST 2004

> hhhmm
>
> I experimented a bit but the problem is still around i am wondering
> if the problem did not came from the planemask provided to
>
>   RADEONSetupForScanlineImageWrite
>
> Or the problem is in
>   RADEONSubsequentScanlineImageWriteRect
>
> This code (radon_accelfuncs.c) is an Xorg file or it came from DRI ?

It is an Xorg file.

What bothers me is that there are artifacts observed outside of drawing
area.

If the problems were simply with the endianness of image data we would see
scrambled images but nothing more.

Looking at the code again I see that RADEONCPScanlinePacket() makes use
of info->dp_gui_master_cntl_clip but it is not set in every Setup
function.

Could you try setting this value for functions that need it ?

                    thank you !

                         Vladimir Dergachev