GL_ARB_texture_compression - which driver?

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 13:40:23 PST 2004

> So, am I stuck with R300 altogether or would said external compression lib
> provide the needed tc/s3tc?

we have no support for r300, it is being reverse engineered so it may
take somewhere between 2 hours and forever to be completed :-),

fglrx is the only option for R300 chips, if fglrx has issues complain
to ATI, the more people that do that the more chance there is of them
writing good drivers even if they are closed source...

Dave.