[Xorg] Multi-user systems

Svetoslav Slavtchev svetljo at gmx.de
Wed Jul 7 16:55:21 PDT 2004

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/07/07/0217255&mode=nested&tid=147&tid=187
> http://xtramsn.co.nz/news/0,,3782-3495250,00.html
> http://h40058.www4.hp.com/products/desktops/441/prod_info.html

:-)

have someone missed my request to merge a patch included in
Mandrake cooker & Debian sarge ?

it would be really nice if you could include it, till the other
big changes take
place
http://cvs.mandrakesoft.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/SPECS/xorg-x11/Xorg-6.7.0-isolate_device.patch?rev=1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

some more related links :