[Xorg] new comitter

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Sat Jul 24 10:07:06 PDT 2004

Around 17 o'clock on Jul 24, Matthieu Herrb wrote:

> I've been added as a comitter to xorg. I plan to work on OpenBSD (and
> NetBSD) support and continue my work on general X security.

Cool.  As you might know, we're planning a release near the end of August,
and it'd be nice to get better test coverage on those systems.  We ran a
tinderbox for the last release on a few machines which helped catch build
issues.  When we manage to get this running again, would you be able to
let us abuse machines to do automated build and Xvfb testing?

-keith