[Xorg] Using Plasma TVs with X

Mark Cuss mcuss at cdlsystems.com
Tue Jun 22 11:44:45 PDT 2004

Thanks

I know a plasma screen doesn't look very good up close - the plan was to use
this for a presentation instead of a projector - having the wider aspect
ration is definitely a nice to have.

I've done a little googling and it seems like this should work.  I'll just
make sure the store has a good return policy ;)

Thanks
Mark