[Xorg] debrix

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Mon Jun 28 04:23:09 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 13:06 +0200, Jakub Piotr Cłapa wrote:
> Daniel Stone wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 03:41:45AM +0200, Jakub Piotr C??apa wrote:
> >
> >>While building in a clear enviroment I've catched some other problems
> >>(patch is available [1]) (ordered as fixes appear in the diff)
>
> Forgot about one - in
> debrix/hw/xorg/os-support/shared/drm/kernel/drm.h there is an #include
> of kernel config file. I'm pretty sure we should avoid this (and simply
> removing this include semms to work... PLD has a patch for Xorg
> monolitic tree that does no more than this and everything works fine).

If this header file is indeed needed in userspace, the correct solution
would be to wrap the kernel specific parts in

#ifdef __KERNEL__
#endif

Not that this tree should build the DRM kernel modules at all (if the
DRM code in the kernel is too old, get the current code from the DRI CVS
drm module), but it might help merges.