[Xorg] debrix

Jakub Piotr Cłapa loc at toya.net.pl
Mon Jun 28 04:54:02 PDT 2004

Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 01:06:42PM +0200, Jakub Piotr C??apa wrote:
>
>>Daniel Stone wrote:

>>Forgot about one - in
>>debrix/hw/xorg/os-support/shared/drm/kernel/drm.h there is an #include
>>of kernel config file. I'm pretty sure we should avoid this (and simply
>>removing this include semms to work... PLD has a patch for Xorg
>>monolitic tree that does no more than this and everything works fine).
>>
>>More info (and why I had to remove this) here:
>>http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/linux-libc-headers/FAQ?rev=1.3
>
> Oops, did miss that one - thanks. I think the DRM bit is actually
> intended to be built in-kernel: IIRC it's the kernel side of things,
> designed to be built as a kernel module, so I'm going to leave that as I
> don't know for sure either way.

As i said - it builds that way, without errors. The monolitic tree also
works fine without this include.

btw. It ought to read "I forgot about one..." couse I haven't mentioned
it in my post. :D

>>>Ah, fixed - ta.
>>
>>Are you sure? Now they go into /usr/include and something (AFAIR
>>debrix-driver-ati) expects them in /usr/include/X11/extensions. I would
>>suggest ext_HEADERS.
>
> Yep, I suck.

I would argue. :D

PS. You sleep? Or eat? Or do anything else time-consuming? Every time I
write an e-mail you answer in less than 10 minutes. :D How are you doing
this? I'm impressed. ;-)

--
Regards,
Jakub Piotr Cłapa