Fix for xc/programs/Xserver/hw/dmx/config/Imakefile / Re: CVS Update: xc (branch: trunk)

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Mon Nov 8 08:08:21 PST 2004

On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 01:01:58AM +0100, Roland Mainz wrote:
> Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> >   2004-11-07 Fabio M. Di Nitto <fabbione at fabbione.net>
> >
> >           * programs/Xserver/hw/dmx/config/Imakefile
> >           Add missing InstallProgram targets for the Xdmx configuration tools.
>
> Is there a bugzilla bugid for that ?

Indeed, I've been advising Fabio -- sorry about that.  Do we need a
Bugzilla ID for all patches, or just 6.8.x candidates?  Come to think of
it, this is probably an ideal 6.8.x candidate ... I blame being
jetlagged while I read the original discussion. ;)

Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>