Adding a committer? X Mentorship Program

Stuart Kreitman Stuart.Kreitman at Sun.COM
Tue Nov 9 12:17:07 PST 2004

Daniel, Fabio:

The xf board is establishing a program of assigning mentors to
entering developers in order to help them develop their skills,
get reviewed, and ultimately gain full cvs access.  I have volunteered
to lead this effort. The email alias will be established in the name
x_mentor at freedesktop.org. Once the alias is established,
all are invited to meet us over there.

Regards,
Stuart Kreitman