Really ignorant mouse question

Sérgio Monteiro Basto sergiomb at netcabo.pt
Sat Nov 13 14:13:33 PST 2004

Hi its easy if is this your are talking about if you have chkconfig
comand as root do :

chkconfig gpm --list
gpm             0:off   1:off   2:on    3:on    4:off   5:off   6:off

on console do:
service gpm star

on xwindows do :
service gpm stop

you have to active or disactive gpm "service"

regards,

--
Sérgio M. B.