Radeon TV-in support in Xorg CVS.

Ronny V. Vindenes s864 at ii.uib.no
Sun Oct 3 07:10:06 PDT 2004

lør, 02,.10.2004 kl. 23.12 -0400, skrev Vladimir Dergachev:
> Radeon TV-in support is in Xorg CVS.
>
> Notes:
>
>     * Please pound on it ! I did test the code, but I have only
>       one machine so this was not exhaustive.
>
>     * support for TV-in
>
>     * support for (A)RGB images
>
>     * support for setting overlay/graphics alpha (to make transparent
>       overlay windows)

There are a couple of compile failures with gcc 3.4.2:
radeon_video.c:2112: error: label at end of compound statement
fi1236.c fails to compile because of missing prototype for
MT2032_dump_status().

Please apply attached (trivial) patch.

Also I have to say the sources in drivers/i2c are virtually unreadable -
parts are without ANY indentation and whitespace while the rest is not
using any consistent indentation or whitespace scheme. Please fix this
while the code is still fresh.

--
Ronny V. Vindenes <s864 at ii.uib.no>