Xorg version number change

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Fri Oct 8 14:58:42 PDT 2004

Hi,

This change doesn't look right.  The 6.8.1 release is on the
XORG-6_8-branch, and that's where 6.8.2 will come from.  HEAD is going
to be 6.9.0 or 7.0 or whatever gets decided.  Also, I see no reason to
update the version number unless a release is in the making, and at that
point it should be done by the release manager.

cheers,
Kristian