Xorg version number change

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Fri Oct 8 20:56:57 PDT 2004

On Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 01:43:44AM +0100, S?rgio Monteiro Basto wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-10-09 at 00:08, Roland Mainz wrote:
> > Kristian H?gsberg wrote:
> > (and if I recall it correctly X11R7 is
> > reserved for the autotooled tree right now).
>
> Do you know if anyone is working on autotools ?
> Mesa has dropped autotools because no one has maintained it

Yes, me, and I'm just starting to get back into it after having a
ludicrously busy few months.  Adam Jackson, Jakub, and others have also
been helping with Debrix, and there has been a bit of progress on the
modular libraries tree lately.  I think the main problem was that
everyone who was working on it went off to the monolithic tree because
there was a major release pending that needed lots of work.

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedesktop.org