X.Org mailing lists on x.org website are very nonconventional and irritating

Ely Levy elylevy-xserver at cs.huji.ac.il
Tue Oct 19 09:28:41 PDT 2004

What do you mean by rebuild?
Installing a new mailing list program?Moving to freedesktop?
Do you guys need help?I'm more than willing to invest time in helping you
installing and configuring a new mailing list program although I think
moving to the freedesktop mailing list, would be simpler I assume
but creating new mailing lists at fd.o would take no more than a few
minutes.
And if the archives is what stopping you I still suggest first worrying
about the present and moving to a new mailing list program, and only then
when you have time worry about the past and convert them to the new
format.

Ely Levy

Ely Levy
System group