X11R6.8.2 maintenance release plans and call for comments.

Sérgio Monteiro Basto sergiomb at netcabo.pt
Sat Oct 30 09:27:41 PDT 2004

Sorry I have to correct this information but
with last Mesa CVS this is not correct and I can't compile Mesa anymore.

I get this error that can't workaround

GL/mesa/GLcore/libGLcore.a(state.o)(.text+0xf7c): In function
`_mesa_init_exec_table':
: undefined reference to `_mesa_DeleteObjectARB'
GL/mesa/GLcore/libGLcore.a(state.o)(.text+0xf86): In function
`_mesa_init_exec_table':
: undefined reference to `_mesa_GetHandleARB'
etc ...

but Xorg should update Mesa with Mesa 6.2 at least, because Mesa 6.2 is
a stable release which just fixes bugs since the 6.1 release.

thanks,

--
Sérgio M. B.