RenderAccel bug?

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Mon Sep 13 07:07:45 PDT 2004

On Monday 13 September 2004 14:21, Gerben Wijnja wrote:
> As far as I know, "RenderAccel" is an option NVIDIA added for their own
> driver, which is the "nvidia"-driver instead of the "nv"-driver. You can
> get it at http://www.nvidia.com/linux.

Resizing is slow anyway. I also think, xcompmgr crashes more often with the
nvidia driver, but without RenderAccel nVidia cards are horrible slow (with,
they're slightly faster than the nv driver)
nVidia will now (after 6.8 is officially released? - got mine out of the cvs
tree) add better support on their driver.
--
Think, think different. But essentially: Think!