DRM radeon i2c support and GPL

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 09:08:28 PDT 2004

No GPL code doesn't make sense for the Linux drivers. The only place
Linux drivers can be used is in a GPL environment. For example there
is a 600 line sysfs support skeleton file I want to include. This file
is intended to be brought into a driver and then edited. It is a
complete waste of time recoding and redebugging that file just to make
it BSD compatible when the code won't even run on BSD.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at gmail.com