rpms for xorg-x11-6.8.99.2.tar.bz2 FC3

Mike A. Harris mharris at www.linux.org.uk
Mon Apr 11 09:18:03 PDT 2005

Sergio Monteiro Basto wrote:
> Hi Mike Harris,
>
> have you any plan to make rpms for RedHat/fedora based on
> http://xorg.freedesktop.org/snapshots/xorg-x11-6.8.99.2.tar.bz2 ?
>

> Well, I want try it, but has we wrote some weeks ago rpms for FC3 comes
> with 26 patches, I would like to know of this 26 patches. which are
> RedHat customizes? or asking in other way what patches should be keeping
> to build the new RPMs ?
>
> Thanks,

Yep, I have rpms I've been working on a bit on the side, however
I need to update them to 6.8.99.2 and finish them off soon.

I'll probably do that sometime in the next 2-3 weeks.  If I do, I'll
post a note here to let people know where to download them from.

Thanks for bringing this up!  It shows me people are interested. ;o)