Input Devices

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Tue Aug 2 13:31:36 PDT 2005

So how does monitor hotplug look like, when done right? Assuming that coldplug
already works, is it a matter of renegotiating the modesetting? What kind of
implications does that have for the screen handling? The screen size could
change as a result, does that mean the screen needs to be regenerated as
well?

Cheers,
Waldo