contributing new font package for xorg

Qianqian Fang fangq at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 10 12:31:04 PDT 2005

hi all

I am an open-source software developers. During the past 10 months, my team
have developed a nice CJK bitmap font with full coverage of unicode CJK
Unified Ideographics (20,902 characters at 4 pixel sizes and two weights).
Considering the potential benefits for all Linux/Unix CJK users, I am curious
if it is possible to contribute this font (GPLed) as part of xorg core font
pool (or an addon feature).

The latest version of this font can be downloaded from sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=128192&package_id=156288

some documents and screenshots can be found at
http://wqy.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/eindex.cgi?BitmapSong_en

thank you.

Qianqian