contributing new font package for xorg (fwd)

Qianqian Fang fangq at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 10 21:50:04 PDT 2005

hi Jon

We are really appreciated if any of font experts can check out
the font and give us suggestions on the format and metrics.
Feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do
to improve the compatibility of the font. I am hoping this font
can benefit the potential users as early as possible :)

thanks

Qianqian

-------------- 2005-08-10 23:50:31 you written: ------------