EXA support for savage

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 22:07:10 PDT 2005

Ok, I've played with it a bit more today and dualhead is busted.
single head works great.  when I enable xcompmgr with dualhead I get
very strange behavior; crtc1 shows the window drop shadows only on a
blue gradient background, crtc2 shows the desktop wallpaper, but each
window is a translucent black box (~90% opaque) that's the shape of
the window including the drop shadow.  Any ideas what might cause
this?

Thanks,

Alex