State of Linux graphics

Zack Rusin zrusin at trolltech.com
Wed Aug 31 10:45:37 PDT 2005

On Wednesday 31 August 2005 15:38, Jon Smirl wrote:
> I'll edit the article to help clarify these points but Daniel has
> disabled my login at fd.o so I can't alter the article.

And I'm sure it's a _really_ good article but unfortunately at the
moment I don't have any time whatsoever (I appologize for not reviewing
some of the recent Exa changes), but as soon as I have a little bit of
time I'll finish up Xegl. I said I'll do it and I will do it.
There's too much drama on X.Org lists lately. We're moving forward,
we're doing fine. We will rule them all (not necessarily with an iron
fist but definitely with a graphics infrastructure of the future).
"Don't think that a small group of dedicated individuals can't change
the world; it's the only thing that ever has.". And in case you have
forgot that - we're here to prove you wrong.
Just watch me...

Zack

--
I don't care WHO you are, you're not walking on the water while I'm
fishing.