OT: whats up with enlightenment?

Kean Johnston kean at armory.com
Fri Dec 2 13:23:17 PST 2005

Sorry I know its off-topic but the owner seems to read this list and
hasn't responsed to private mails (perhaps I'm being spam blocked?)
Can he (or anyone else) tell me whats up with enlightenment.org?
I'm trying to port DR17 and www.enlightenment.org is down and has
been for the last few weeks. sourceforge references it too, so its
kinda hampering. If Carsten could look into it I'd be most
grateful.

Kean
--
Deckard: "I don't work here anymore. Give it to Holden. He's good."
Bryant : "I did. He can breathe okay as long as nobody unplugs him."