Xgl page - http://www.freedesktop.org/Software/Xgl

Douglas McMorris dougmc83 at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 28 18:45:48 PST 2005

This is not all that important, I'm just curious about the compmgr
hacks... I compiled and ran it, but didn't notice a big difference other
than with xgl its insanely fast(thanks to fglrx) compared to my previous
option which was the radeon driver on my rv350 chipset... What different
hacks have you added?  And is there anything special I need to do to
use/see them?

Douglas McMorris <dougmc83 at mail.utexas.edu>