Dell Precision 670 with Nvidia Quadrofx 3400

Andy Ritger aritger at nvidia.com
Tue Jan 11 08:54:20 PST 2005

Hello, Regatta.  To configure the NVIDIA X driver to treat the
two monitors as two separate X screens, you'll want to follow
the description in APPENDIX R: CONFIGURING MULTIPLE X SCREENS ON
ONE CARD of the NVIDIA driver README:

    ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/1.0-6629/README.txt

I hope that helps,
- Andy Ritger