latest xorg & mesa cvs unresoled symbols

Jasmin Buchert jasmin-xorg at wired.yi.org
Wed Jan 12 10:32:39 PST 2005

Hi,

I'm using the latest xorg CVS with the latest Mesa CVS included. I replaced
the xc/extras/Mesa dir and added patches to fix compilation (see
http://www.lugs.ch/~jasmin/xorg-mesa-cvs/patches)
Now on X startup I get errors about unresolved symbols:

Symbol dlopen from module /usr/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a is
unresolved!
Symbol dlsym from module /usr/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a is
unresolved!
Symbol dlclose from module /usr/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a is
unresolved!
Symbol dlsym from module /usr/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a is
unresolved!
Symbol dlsym from module /usr/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a is
unresolved!
Symbol dlsym from module /usr/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a is
unresolved!
Symbol dlsym from module /usr/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a is
unresolved!

Most programs are working except e.g. the opengl info from KDE. That kills the
server with:
        This should not happen!
        An unresolved function was called!
I could not get more output but I believe it has something to do with the
unresolved symbols in libGLcore.a. Full Xorg.0.log is attached.

Greetings,
Jasmin