dlloader is now the default

Fri Jan 14 09:38:37 PST 2005

Adam Jackson wrote:
> Consider this clear warning.  IHVs, get ready to ship dlloader modules for the
> next major release (not 6.8.2).

Old loader modules will still work, just not as well, right?
(i.e. the old loader is merely deprecated, not disabled - not
that I'm a big fan of it, and already chose to make dlloader the
default in our Solaris Xorg builds as soon as we started doing
them, but it would be good to not break existing binaries)

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com