Current CVS: static build broken?

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Mon Jan 17 09:19:23 PST 2005

On Monday 17 January 2005 07:04, Matthias Hopf wrote:
> On Jan 14, 05 12:20:13 -0500, Adam Jackson wrote:
> > On Friday 14 January 2005 11:55, Adam Jackson wrote:
> > > I'll take care of these if no one beats me to them.
> >
> > Should be sorted.
>
> Sorry to say, folks, but it still does not compile. I'm trying a clean
> checkout and recompile now, but I doubt it will help.
>
> Ah, I see, the errors have changed:

At least the *Weak errors made sense.  I have no idea why you'd be getting
these errors now.  Still, the solution's the same as in mfb, add the
colliding functions to cfbmap.h and cfbunmap.h.

pushd programs/Xserver/cfb && cvs up && popd && make

Let me know if it's still broken - or rather, if it still doesn't build. ;)

- ajax