new radeon tiling patch

Roland Scheidegger rscheidegger_lists at hispeed.ch
Tue Jan 18 07:31:48 PST 2005

Alex Deucher wrote:
> Actually DRIAdjustframe() and friends in dri.c may still be the
> problem.  it does some wrapping of the adjustframe() functions and
> calls them, perhaps incorrectly for mergedfb.  I could be wrong though
> I haven't really traced all that is going on there.  Something is
> causing the frames to both end up at 0 when pageflipping.
Wouldn't you get errors with non-pageflip if the wrapping is wrong for
mergedfb? The only difference with pageflip is that the drm will
actually use the offset values, but DRIAdjustframe and RADEONAdjustFrame
should be called exactly the same I think (unless pageflip causes some
other effects I can't see, like for instance pDRIPriv->fullscreen to go
true).

Roland