savage_xmesa.c breaks the build in HEAD

Felix Kühling fxkuehl at gmx.de
Tue Jan 18 14:06:43 PST 2005

Am Dienstag, den 18.01.2005, 13:03 -0500 schrieb Adam Jackson:
> what's the solution here?  just rip savage out of the DRI driver list for now?

I thought it was in the DRIDevelDrivers list, so it's not built by
default. Has that changed? Anyway, I see three alternatives, pull the
driver from Mesa HEAD or rip it out or just disable the build until Mesa
is updated the next time. Pulling the driver from Mesa is probably not a
good idea since it's still evolving a lot, and you don't want to be
doing weekly merges. ;-) I'll leave the decision to you.

--
| Felix Kühling <fxkuehl at gmx.de>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |