Radeon DRI

Felix Kühling fxkuehl at gmx.de
Sat Jun 18 20:43:57 PDT 2005

Am Samstag, den 18.06.2005, 23:34 -0400 schrieb Anthony Romano:
> As a matter of fact I did try installing the ATI drivers, and that was
> right between the times I switched color depths. I didnt even realize
> that could have done it. Any idea how to undo what they did to my
> libGL?

Find out to which package libGL belongs in your Linux distribution and
reinstall that package. If nothing else helps reinstall all packages
that have xorg or mesa or GL in their name (would be overkill
though ;-).

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <fxkuehl at gmx.de>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |