Dual Head PiP ?

Douglas McMorris dougmc83 at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 4 12:06:11 PST 2005

Depending on what your doing with the video, this would probably be too
big of a performance hit, but if your not using xv to scale, you can run
a vnc server like vino or something on the secondary x server and get
native resolution back from that,  not sure if that would throw in too
much latency or not though (audio and video could end up out of sync on
primary) if you do try this, i would suggest using vino and xorg
together b/c it uses the damage extension instead of polling the
screen... big decrease in proc usage which for you is probably
important.

oops... forgot to cc lists, sry

Douglas McMorris <dougmc83 at mail.utexas.edu>